I have listed below eight New Year’s Resolutions that I am setting myself for 2012 – I will also be donating £15 to charity for every one that I break.
- No more sweets, chocolate and fast food
- No drinking (unless it’s a special occasion / social event)
- Go jogging at least three times per week
- Go to every football training session (unless it’s an emergency)
- Take more holiday (Took 9 of 26 days this year)
- Move nearer to London (Currently commuting from Oxfordshire)
- Learn a new language (Or brush up on French)
- Learn some new skills
Please feel free to shout at me if you see me crumbling on any of these resolutions!
Life will get very boring. No chocolate or sweets or booze. Just running and commuting. Happy New Year.
Haha, lots of time for research and development. Still going strong at the moment, avoiding Subway is the hardest part!
Happy new year to you too!