My New Years Resolutions for 2012
I have listed below eight New Year’s Resolutions that I am setting myself for 2012 – I will also be donating £15 to charity for every one that I break.
- No more sweets, chocolate and fast food
- No drinking (unless it’s a special occasion / social event)
- Go jogging at least three times per week
- Go to every football training session (unless it’s an emergency)
- Take more holiday (Took 9 of 26 days this year)
- Move nearer to London (Currently commuting from Oxfordshire)
- Learn a new language (Or brush up on French)
- Learn some new skills
Please feel free to shout at me if you see me crumbling on any of these resolutions!