Magento Checkout Audit
I’ve completed a number of Magento checkout consultancy projects, with the objective of reducing cart abandonment, driving more sales and optimising the entire end-to-end process of checking out. All of my recommendations are based on extensive research, analysis of your web analytics data and, in most instances, user tests.
My Magento checkout audits are designed to improve the effectiveness of your purchasing process, from when the user adds an item to cart to post-purchase. The main focus is generally around speeding up the process, reducing distractions and catering for as many users’ preferences as possible.
- Review of cart and checkout templates
- Review of payment options
- Analysis of fields used (including address lookup etc)
- Analysis around web analytics data (drop-off points, opportunities to increase AOV etc)
- Review of "add to cart" process
- Review of use of conversion aids and trust signals
More information on the process
In order to complete the audit, I would need admin access to your Magento store and read-only only access to your web analysis package – I would also generally do a discovery call / meeting to run over current performance, objectives and the technology used across your store.Find out more